Thank you for choosing your skiing holiday with Meriski. Please take a moment to read this information and if appropriate give a copy to all members of your party.
In order for us to be fully prepared for your arrival in Méribel, please let us know your requirements by completing and submitting our online form using the link you were sent. The form shows any information we already have regarding your requirements, please check this is correct and complete anything missing. If you do not currently have all the information you can still complete the form, just put tbc where appropriate, and come back to the form when you have the information.
Child Specific Holiday Information
For families with younger children or those skiing for the first time, see our child specific information.
Equipment Hire – Complimentary in chalet ski fit for all Meriski guests
We have chosen to partner with the top ski hire company in Méribel, Méribel Ski Service to ensure our guests receive the best service and equipment.
With Méribel Ski Service you can pre-book your ski hire online and your chosen equipment will be delivered to your chalet on arrival. Once you have settled in, an experienced ski technician will visit you in the comfort of your chalet to ensure all equipment fits perfectly, and will make any changes if required, leaving you to relax and enjoy your first evening in your chalet. At the end of your stay, simply leave your equipment in the chalet and it will be collected.
We recommend the use of helmets for everyone, which are available to rent and are usually compulsory for children's ski lessons.
With Méribel Ski Service use the Meriski Partner code Meriski20 if booking before 31 December 2020 for a 35% discoount or Meriski21 if booking after to get a 30% discount. If you would rather collect your equipment from the MSS shop in the centre of town, they offer a courtesy minibus.
Ski School and Private Instructors
We advise that it is best for you to book your lessons directly with one of our recommended ski schools, enabling you to discuss your individual requirements as soon as possible. It is important to do this in advance to avoid disappointment, particularly if you are looking to join group lessons or are travelling during school holidays – the schools get very busy for the peak weeks. If you would like advice do give us a call.
Please see SKI LESSONS & MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCES on the website for details of all our recommendations.
Your Lift Pass
We offer a straightforward process for purchasing your lift pass prior to travel so that they are waiting for you on arrival in your chalet. Payment is taken in €uros and can be paid by BACS, debit or credit card. Please note that we will need to see a copy of your passports on arrival for all age based (child or senior) or family passes.
*For passes for under 5 years and over 75 years please send us a scan of the relevant passport prior to travel.*
Adult 6 day pass: €306.00. Tribu price – if bought through us
Individual price if bought at lift pass office €321.00
Child (5-12 years incl.) 6 day: €256.80. Passport needed
Senior (65-74 years incl.) 6 day: €288.90. Passport needed
Family 6 day: €256.80. per person for 2 adults and 2 or more children under 18; same duration and ski area. Passport needed
Concessions: €3.00. Applies to under 5 and 75+. Passport needed
Adult 6 day: €270.00
Child (5-12 years incl.) 6 day: €216.00. Passport needed
Senior (65-74 years incl.) 6 day: €243.00. Passport needed
Family 6 day: €216.00. Per person for 2 adults and 2 or more children under 18; same duration and ski area. Passport needed
Concessions: €3.00. Applies to under 5 and 75+. Passport needed
Please ensure that you have taken out full travel insurance including Winter Sports Cover and have a valid EHIC card (subject to Brexit rules changing the validity of this) and bring all the relevant documentation with you. If your insurance company has not made special arrangements with the lift companies and the local doctors, you will be required to settle bills locally and claim back the expenditure afterwards from your insurance company. In case of a problem our representatives will do all they can to help, but please note that they will be unable to answer specific questions regarding insurance issues.
We recommend guests take carré neige alongside your lift pass to cover mountain rescue if necessary at €3 per day.
Airport Transfers to Méribel: You will have been told where to meet your driver and you should have contact details in case you can't find them. If your flight is delayed please do contact them to ensure they will be there when you arrive.
• Please ensure you have a set of chains which fit your car – check they are provided when you collect a hire car. The use of snow chains can be enforced by the local police if there is snow on the road
• Please check that you adhere to all European regulations, e.g. have two breathalyser kits in the car, carry fluorescent jackets for all passengers, carry a warning triangle and spare headlights, and have adequate insurance cover, etc.
• Small denomination notes and coins for motorway tolls are useful; however credit/debit cards are accepted and booths taking only these often have shorter queues.
• On arrival your chalet will be ready from 4pm. If you arrive earlier we can store your luggage while you have a coffee/lunch in town.
• On departure day, we request that you vacate your chalet by 10am. If you are not leaving the resort until later in the day, we can store your luggage until you are ready.
• All our chalets also have a bluetooth speaker, so you can listen to your own music.
• All our chalets are all fitted with Wifi but please note that connections and speeds may vary and can be intermittent in the area.
• We request that shoes/boots are not worn in our chalets so please bring suitable footwear for inside. Luxury bed linen, dressing gowns and towels are provided, as are hair dryers and luxury bathroom toiletries. Slippers are also available for adults.
• To be kinder to the enviroment we are aiming to reduce our single use plastic and have moved to refillable shampoo/body wash bottles and our chalet staff will be very happy to fill your own water bottles with fresh mountain water from the tap.
Food and Wine
• Our Head Chef has created a delicious menu for you for the week, should any of your party have any dietary requirments please let us know in advance so we can make any relevant adjustments.
• Together with our wine suppliers we have carefully chosen a variety of delicious wines to complement the wonderful food produced by your chalet chef.
Chalet Staff Days Off
• Our chalet staff have two days off.
• On one day they are all off and breakfast and afternoon tea are laid out ready for you to help yourselves. Dinner is not provided on this day, but our staff will be able to book you a table in a local restaurant.
• If you are travelling on a peak week or if you have specific requirements it can be beneficial to do this in advance – please contact us for advice.
Chalet Security and Theft
• The security of our chalets, our guests and our staff is of the utmost importance. However, owing to the nature of chalet accommodation, it is impractical to lock the access points at all times.
• Please note that most bedrooms do not have keys or room safes. We recommend, therefore, that you do not take any valuables with you on holiday. Please ensure all items are covered against loss or theft on your travel or household policy.
Meriski contact numbers, including out of hours
Meriski Resort Office (+33) (0) 768 363844
Meriski Office, UK (+44) (0)1285 648518 - Prior to travel or emergency use only
Don’t forget to submit our information form
We wish you a fantastic holiday.