Catered Chalet Service
Our enviable catered chalet portfolio is the core of the Meriski business: all our inclusive ski holidays are renowned for excellent service. When you stay in one of our catered ski chalets, you’ll have access to a team of highly qualified chefs, hosts, drivers and nannies who are available to anticipate your every need.
While each property has its own character and stylish comforts, the high quality service and product remains throughout all of our chalets:
- Dedicated chalet host(s) and chef to look after you throughout your stay.
- Breakfast daily, with an array of cereals, pastries, home-made yoghurt & fruit compote, daily specials and a cooked breakfast to set you up for a day on the slopes.
- Freshly prepared four-course dinner including canapés and a glass of delicious award winning Antech Blanquette de Limoux, on six evenings.
- Afternoon tea laid out for you on your return from the slopes, including; homemade cake, biscuits or even a charcuterie platter.
- Complimentary fine wines, beer and soft drinks throughout your stay.
- Complimentary newspapers.
- Luxury chauffeur service from 8am to 10pm daily, covering all of the Méribel area.
- Lift pass pre-ordering and delivery service.
- Sunday changeover day.
- Mid-week towel change
- In-resort concierge service
At Meriski, we are wonderfully passionate about our food and drink, with it being a fundamental feature of our high level of service and product. The menus served in our chalets reflect this and we think would be best described as delicious, imaginative and freshly produced. Our head chef, Richard, oversees all of our chalet chefs, ensuring that our guests receive the best quality food and dining experiences.
To get your taste buds tingling, here is an insight as to what you can expect during a stay in a Meriski catered chalet;
At breakfast, look out for home-made yoghurt with freshly made compote, daily specials such as Eggs Benedict, an array of cereals and pastries, along with various cooked options.
Mouth-watering home-made cakes and biscuits for afternoon tea or perhaps you would like to sample a delicious charcuterie platter with breads and freshly made pickles instead.
To start off your evening perfectly, sip on a Kir Royale around the roaring fire before sampling your chefs mini culinary creations such as Tempura King Prawn with Chilli, Lime & Coriander or a Braised Beef and Blue Cheese Croquet.
Starter - A Warm Salad of Artichokes, Roasted Heritage Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Black Olive Tapenade
Main Course - Slow Roast Pork Belly with Savoy Cabbage, Spiced Apple Puree and a Pork & Paprika Jus
Dessert - Sticky Marmalade Pudding, Candied Orange, Vanilla Ice Cream and home-made Shortbread.
To make your stay with Meriski one to remember, you can expect to experience a mountain-themed evening, where your chef will prepare a wide range of local and French classics such as Tartiflette, Pisaladière and Baked Mont d’Or.
Our chefs are all wonderfully experienced and will be able to cater for all dietary requirements. This can be discussed prior to arrival with our Guest Services Manager and your chef.
Our wines are all carefully selected and chosen to compliment the food we serve. Your chalet host will recommend wines at the start of each meal, however we understand wine is subjective and you will probably have a favourite! We are delighted to continue working with the Languedoc winemaker Paul Boyer. Many of our returning guests will now be very familiar with his superb wines.